This is Part 5 – the conclusion – of Covid-19: Sceptics Have Reasons.
A closer look at the situation highlights that the virus alone is not half as dangerous as claimed, while the countermeasures have been, and will continue to be, disastrous for the general population. Every negative statistic has increased: anxiety, depression, overdoses, suicide, unemployment, small business closures, delays to medical care, school failures, debt, poverty, hunger…
I believe, if this is about anything, it’s about further enriching the rich, empowering the powerful and domesticating the masses – another application of Shock Doctrine, of colonialism.
Have you looked at the real impact of Covid-19 on life expectancy? You will find that the measures compound actual habits and circumstances that shorten your life: fear, loneliness, poor diet, vitamin deficiencies, etc.
Facts, not fear, should drive pandemic responses. While the application of science and technology must be guided by morals and ethics.
Don’t take my word for it. Follow the links (I’ve done my best to vet them); call out lies and inaccuracies. This is about your life, your job, your business, your children – it’s important. We should not just do unprecedented, unproven things because we are told to. Especially when the cost is massive. The words of authorities/experts are not inherently good. If you ignore everything else, then I recommend you at least engage with the following:
- Covid-19 and the Political Utility of Fear
- Lies, Damned Lies and Statistics: Manufacturing the Crisis
- The Great Covid Class War
- Covid-19: politicisation, “corruption,” and suppression of science
- Disrupting global health: The Gates Foundation and the vaccine business
- The War on Reality
- Does the FDA think these data justify the first full approval of a covid-19 vaccine?
- On child vaccines, the experts are suddenly reluctant to follow ‘the science’
- Why won’t the US medical establishment “believe women”? Covid-19 vaccines do not warn about menstrual disruption
- How the Pandemic Is Changing the Norms of Science
- (Video) Dr. Robert Malone on The Jimmy Dore Show
- (Video) Meeting of the COVID-19 Giants with Geert Vanden Bossche and Robert Malone MD
- Open letter on vaccine mandates to the University of Guelph by Dr. Byram W. Bridle, Associate Professor of Viral Immunology
- A self-fulfilling prophecy: Systemic Collapse and Pandemic Simulation
- Covid-19: Researcher blows the whistle on data integrity issues in Pfizer’s vaccine trial
- Fauci as Darth Vader of the Covid Wars
- (Video) Dr. Peter A. McCullough on JRE
Likewise, there are many repositories of compelling knowledge. If you want commentary from experts, consider:
- Biochemist, pharmacologist, and ex-VP of Pfizer, Michael Yeadon (thrown off social media, why?)
- Author and GP, Malcolm Kendrick
- Epidemiologist, Martin Kulldorff
- Epidemiologist, Sunetra Gupta
- Epidemiologist, Jay Bhattacharya
- MD, Vinay Prasad
- MD, mRNA vaccine pioneer, Robert Malone
- Emeritus of the Johannes-Gutenberg-University, director of the Institute for Medical Microbiology, Sucharit Bhakdi
- Epidemiologist, Carl Hanegan
- Biologist, Beda M Stadler
- Professor of medicine, epidemiologist, John P A Ioannidis
- Former German parliamentary science expert, Wolfgang Wodarg
- Pathologist, Roger Hodkinson
- Pathologist, John Lee
- Microbiologist, Didier Raoult
- Biophysicist, Michael Levitt
- Virologist, Geert Vanden Bossche
- Professor of Vaccinology, Shabir A. Madhi
- Professor of Physics, Denis Rancourt
- Professor of Pharmacology and Toxicity, activist and MD, Romeo F. Quijano
- MD, Peter McCullough
I’ll end with a personal testimony of what’s lost. I mainly hung out with four other guys during high school. We had a system to eat lunch together. Each of us brought four slices. We’d open one lunchbox every round. There were five rounds. To ensure everyone ate the same amount, every round, two people shared half. Every person gave half once. And received half once. It was fair. It was fun.
Will children ever do that again?
We are not just vectors of disease. We are people. People taken for a ride far too often.